Pet-friendly: it’s certainly so that we can call the farmhouse La casa di campagna! We host animals of all species and sizes, including large dogs.
Our pet-friendly hospitality:
- On arrival we welcome your friends with a bowl of fresh water and we are surrounded by miles of paths in the countryside so you won’t have the slightest difficulty to walk with them in nature.
- The animals will stay in the room with you and, if you have to leave them in the farm for any reason during your stay, it will not be a problem for us: they can stay quiet in the room and no one will disturb them. Please only let us know if you leave them in the morning when cleaning.
- Dogs can access the swimming pool area (but not the swimming pool!) and the dining room, but we rely on the sensitivity of each owner to better manage their dog, knowing the nature and sociability, especially in the presence of children.
- In any case, we recommend the use of leash given the presence of numerous farm animals such as horses, sheep, goats and hens, as well as our dogs, which could arouse the curiosity of your hairy hairs.
- A veterinary practice is available two minutes’ drive from the farmhouse and will be happy to assist you in any possible needs.
- Upon notification and depending on availability, you can stay with your dog in one of the ground floor rooms overlooking the back garden.
- At your departure we will charge you a fee of € 15.00 for the obligatory sanitization operations in order to ensure a comfortable stay for the next guests.
Do you have other questions or requests for your pet-friendly stay?
Fill out the contact form, we will be happy to answer you as soon as possible!