You can book your room with the service of:
- Overnight Stay Only
From € 50 per room per night including breakfast
- Bed & Breakfast
From € 60 per room per night including breakfast
Tourist tax 0.80 cents per person and for a maximum of 5 days; children free up to 14 years of age.
The restaurant inside the holiday farm offers dinner every evening to its guests.
There are two formulas:
- Daily reservation of the catering service
Every morning before 11 am you can book the dinner for the same evening with à la carte menu charging the individual dishes chosen among the proposals of the day
- Half board service throughout the stay
When booking the room, you will have the possibility to book the half board service valid for the duration of the stay. In this case the menu of the day will be served, composed of: first course, second course with side dish, and dessert.
The price for adults is € 20 per person per meal. For the children it is € 10 per meal.
- Drinks and extras
Unless otherwise specified in writing, the following services will be charged as an extra:
- any additional courses, compared to those included in the half board, ordered à la carte at the time of service
- Special dietary regimes
Please report at the time of booking special diet regimes or any allergies and intolerances to allow us to better meet your dietary needs during your stay.
- Check in: from 3pm to 11pm
- Check out: from 7.30am to 10amEarly CHECK-IN requests before 3pm must be communicated in advance and must be confirmed by the facility.
For delayed CHECK-OUT beyond 10am (possible only in case of absence of waiting guests) a surcharge of € 20 per room is required
It is strictly forbidden for children to use the pool without parental supervision; the parents are the only ones responsible for the surveillance and correct behaviour of the minors.
At the end of the stay there is an extra fee of € 15 for the obligatory sanitation of the accommodation.
– The client will NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to refund the deposit in case of cancellation within 7 days before arrival.
– In case of late arrival or early departure, the customer will still be required to pay the room for the entire booked period.
The sentence n. 6633/97 of the Court of Cassation establishes that, in the case in which the Customer decides to interrupt their stay in the HOTEL, whatever the cause, the hotelier can ask for compensation equal to the loss of profit, which may ultimately be equal to the entire amount that the customer would have had to pay in case of effective stay in the HOTEL.
– The ‘non-refundable rate’, which is particularly advantageous and can only be booked online, cannot be cancelled.
Payments accepted on site: cash, cash cards, VISA and MASTERCARD Credit Cards.
Bank account checks are not accepted.